Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 9

This morning, the scale read 272.4  Woohoo!  I continue to be motivated as the scale continues on the downward trend.  I can't help but my brain is visualizing the scale going down in tens... 260, 250... ah, my clothes will look fantastic on me.  240, I haven't been there in awhile and it's all attainable.  Then 200... I would have to go shopping!  Oh, darn.  Part of me says, "Don't get ahead of yourself."  But the other part of me says, "Dream away, because when you visualize it, you make it your reality."  The more I focus on these decreased numbers, the more intent I will be to make them my reality, so I'm going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9

This morning, the scale read 272.4  Woohoo!  I continue to be motivated as the scale continues on the downward trend.  I can't help but ...